Protex Blue Front Brake Pads for TOYOTA MARK X 250G FOUR GRX125R 2.5L - DB1431B
TOYOTA MARK X GRX125R
Set of PROTEX BLUE Front Brake Pads
TOYOTA MARK X GRX125R 250G FOUR, 2.5L, 4GRFSE V6 24V DOHC 4 Door Sedan (2004-2009)
YOU ARE BUYING
1 x Set of PROTEX BLUE Front Brake Pads
PROTEX DISC BRAKE PADS
There’s a Protex disc brake pad for every car. A leading brand in Australia for over 10 years, Protex offers the single largest range of brake components available in the country today. Formulated to meet the specific quality, fit and performance requirements of modern passenger vehicles, Protex Disc Brake Pads are available for virtually every Australian, Japanese and European car built since 1990. Whatever type of car, whatever type of driving you do, there’s a Protex Disc Brake Pad to suit your needs and budget.
Formulated from quality non-asbestos materials and is recommended for the general purpose driving that makes up our suburban and city commuting. Designed to provide extended life and fade resistance, the Protex Blue range delivers smooth braking performance in every regular driving situation.
- Contains 4 brake pads
- Part No: DB1431B/22
YOUR FEEDBACK IS IMPORTANT
- Excellent value for money
- Suitable for light to moderate braking
- Shimmed to reduce vibration noise
- Low dust and low noise
- Good stopping power
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
- Should you feel that our products/services don’t meet your expectations, please contact us immediately.
- We will make every effort to ensure 100% satisfaction.
PICKUP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Direct Deposit/EFT (our banking details are supplied after checkout)
- Secure PayPal
- We are PayPal Verified and accept Visa and Mastercard via PayPal
- Electronic Tax Invoice is supplied for all purchases to your email address.
INCORRECT ITEM RECEIVED
- Items being picked up must be paid for by cash or credit card. Please note any item that is paid for using PayPal must be posted and Pickup is not available.
- All Parcels are trackable and sent via Australia Post.
- All parcels require a signature on delivery. If delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery the parcel will be delivered to your nearest Australia Post outlet for collection.
- Please ensure your delivery address details are correct in as this is the address we will be posting to.
- If you have not received the item you ordered, please notify us immediately.
- If we have sent the incorrect item in error, we will pay all postage costs to rectify the problem.
- If the item received is due to incorrect selection and the correct item is required, we will accept the item as a return at 100% of purchase value providing the item and packaging are in excellent condition. However, the purchaser will be required to pay the postage to return the original item and send the replacement.
- Items must be returned before replacements will be sent.
- Refunds are not available to auction items. (Please read item description carefully)
- Refunds are only available to BUY IT NOW items.
- Refunds without exchange can be issued if you are not happy with your purchase, however a 15% restocking fee will be charged to assist with covering costs associated with the transaction.
- The buyer will be responsible for postage involved with transaction.
Warranty does not cover fitting errors or driver misuse/abuse. Warranty void if vehicle used for off road or motorsports.
- All items come with manufacturer’s warranty, unless specified otherwise in the ad for the item.
- This covers manufacturing faults or defects.
- Warranty does not cover fitting errors or driver misuse/abuse.
- Warranty void if vehicle is modified from OE Specifications, off road or sports use.
- The buyer will be responsible for postage involved with warranty claims.